Budapest VI. Andrássy út 11.
Restoration and modernization of the beautiful building, a registered monument built in 1883 and located on Andrássy Avenue, announced to be a part of the World Heritage, was one of the first development projects of IVG in Budapest. The renovation of the building was completed in 2001; it offers about 2,000 m2 of modern office space to its tenants. As part of a portfolio, in 2006 the building was sold to the German real estate fund HGA. In 2009 IVG has been assigned by HGA Capital investment company to manage its office buildings in Budapest, included the Andrássy 11 office building.
If interested in renting an office, please contact us.
|Total leaseable area:||2.160 m2|
IVG portfolio nagyobb térképen való megjelenítése