Budapest VI. Andrássy út 12.
The Krausz Palace, at 12 Andrássy Avenue, announced to be a part of the World Heritage, was built in 1884 in Neo-Renaissance style. The registered monument was restored by IVG in 2002. The modern office palace offers an office space of some 5,600 m2 to its tenants. As part of a real estate portfolio, in 2006 IVG sold the building to the German real estate fund HGA. In 2009 IVG has been assigned by HGA Capital investment company to manage its office buildings in Budapest, included the Krausz Palace.
If interested in renting an office, please contact us.
|Total leaseable area:||5.638 m2|
IVG portfolio nagyobb térképen való megjelenítése