Budapest V. Károly körút 6.
Office building K6 is located at Astoria, one of Budapest’s major transport hubs, at a few minutes walk from Deák tér. This location has plenty of public transport connections: there are metro, bus and tram stations right in front of the building.
The six-storey building was put through complete reconstruction in 2007, and there are altogether 1,310 m2 of state-of-the-art office space behind its modern facade.
Through the use of natural substances, wood and stone, designers created homogeneous interior spaces of high standards.
Offices are leased by stories, each with its own washroom and tea kitchen.
- Total area: 1,310 m2
- Completion: 2007
- Architectural solutions of high standards
- Windows with acoustical proofing and integral sun protection
- Outdoor sun blinders with light detectors
- Suspended ceiling
- 2 or 4-pipe air-conditioning
- Fresh air supply
- Tea kitchens and toilet blocks on each floor
- Security card entry system
- 2 elevators
- Electronic fire detector system
- Camera monitoring system
- Min. leasable office unit is 200 m2
- Gallery and terrace on top floor
- Bus: 5, 7, 8, 9, 173, 178, 178E, 233E, 239
- Tram: 47, 49
- Subway: M2
- Trolley Bus: 74
If interested in renting an office, please contact us.
|Total leasable area:||1.310 m2|
Total area: 1,310 m2
IVG portfolio nagyobb térképen való megjelenítése